our site is under construction and there may be issues, etc. And for any questions email info@immunizeUSA.org
Take action in support of immunization! Your involvement -- big or small -- will help keep our
communities free from vaccine-preventable disease. We offer opportunities to act statewide, in your own
community, and online. Please join us!
Got five minutes?
Got Ten Minutes?
- Check out our Publications and Legislative Successes to learn more about our legislative priorities
and opportunities for stakeholder feedback.
- Share alerts, updates, or stories on your own website, blog, or social networking
- Create an elevator speech on why immunizations are important - and share it with a
- Take the time to make calls to your elected officials in support of immunization,
including your state senator and representative. Find out who
represents you here.
- Tell your story and tell us why you have chosen to be an immunization
Got More Time?
- Contact your local immunization coalition and get involved.
- Organize a letter-writing campaign and mobilize your community to contact local or
state lawmakers. Encourage colleagues, friends/family, parents, physicians, administrators, and health
officials to write letters or emails in support of immunizations.
- Contact your local media representatives. Write a letter-to-the editor about
immunization events that are occurring locally or at the state level. Tell your story and ask for change
on the issue.
- Arrange a visit with your legislator or staff person at their district office or the
- Volunteer in our office or at an upcoming TIP event - contact us.
Looking for more ways to get involved? Contact us for more